Wide variety of kits for training purposes.
IPC Documents and Specifications
BEST provides a variety of training materials, including solder training kits and parts. We are also an IPC distributer. These materials, coupled with the BEST training curriculum, will allow you to have a robust solder training and certification program inside of your company.
BEST solder training kits come in a variety of configurations for your solder training and certification program. We have kits for basic solder assembly training, PCB rework/repair, and more. We kits for the IPC-7711, IPC-7721 and IPC JSTD-001 programs. Make us your “one stop shop” for all things training.
BEST is a distributor of IPC training materials. We can make it convenient to buy all of your training materials and soldering kits from a single source. We can make your transaction painless and complete by supporting the sale with expertise. BEST training staff can point you to the right IPC training material versions and even help guide you through the process of looking something up after the sale. BEST can provide that “personal touch” to the training –whether it be the training kits, training materials, or the training itself.
Required Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) Material
Each individual that attends a CIT program will be provided with training material for conducting his/her own courses. The kits include the following material:
- CD-Rom with visual aids for conducting CIS courses and an electronic instructor guide with lesson plans/reference material
- AJ-820 Assembly & Joining Handbook (J-STD-001 certification only)
The training site will require additional material not included with the CIT program:
- soldering stations, training boards and components (JSTD, 7711/21)
- computer and projector to show the training curriculum
- IPC standard for each student to reference during testing
- computer with online access for each student to take his/her exams
- exams that need to be purchased through IPC