Metal SMT Stencils
Laser Cut Stencils
Wouldn't you like to work with a stencil manufacturer who is known affectionately as a soldering and rework "geek"? Shouldn't you want to be working with a company you can trust to deliver in terms of timing (doing it when they said they will) and quality (standing behind their work, seeing customers as long term relationships)? Then look no further for your SMT metal stencil supplier in the Midwest then BEST Inc.
Solder paste printing stencils from BEST provide SMT assemblers the ability to print controlled volumes of solder paste in registration with PCB pads.
BEST strengths in SMT laser cut stencils include the following:
- Flexibility in responding to your demands. Our company was built on responsiveness to PCB rework and repair needs-an area where speed is required!
- Engineering support-Highly skilled, dedicated work force that understands your requirements.
- Expert laser knowledge enables BEST to produce a full laser cut stencil at the price and the speed you need to operate your business in a competitive environment
- Exceptional cutting tolerances of .00025- on .004 inch - pitch centers and positional accuracy allow for highly repeatable print performance
- PHD high nickel content stainless superior metal stencil as a standard has greater strength and smaller surface grain structures than other stainless steels, producing a smoother wall with better release characteristics resulting in consistent high performance of your printing process.
There are numerous advantage to laser cut SMT stencils.
1.Smooth internal pad walls (<= 3μm!) for superior paste release characteristics
2.Aperture consistency reduces defects
3.High pad positional accuracy for extreme fine pitch applications. Tolerances of 5um are achieved with this laser.
4.Stencil to PCB registration (in chemically-etched stencils film distortion can impair registration)
5.Ultra fine-pitch screen <= 250μm! can be realized without problems allowing you to print today's challenging very fine pitch devices