Lead-Free Hand Soldering Introduction Course
The basics of lead free hand soldering (Lead Free 101) provides beginning soldering students or those new to the electronics industry with knowledge and hands on skills, keeping the nuances of lead-free soldering in mind. The student will be exposed to 25% classroom lecture and 75% hands on skills development sessions.
Upon completion of the course, students receive a BEST certificate of completion.
- Basics of Lead-Free Soldering
- Introduction to Metcal
- Component ID
- IPC Class 2 workmanship standards
- Through-hole Lead-Free soldering
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Lead-Free soldering
This is a 2-day, primarily hands-on course It is a basic skills course, designed to teach selected content to beginning soldering techs. Students will demonstrate soldering skills.
- BEST Certificate of Completion
- Functioning kit