IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) Course
Their IPC-A-620 certification prepares individuals to deliver Certified IPC Specialist (CIS) training and helps enhance employee skills and performance. Additionally, certification demonstrates your commitment to continuous improvement of product quality and reliability, and greatly facilitates certification to ISO or other quality assurance initiatives. The IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) provides individuals with a portable credential that represents their understanding of IPC/WHMA-A-620.
The IPC/WHMA-A-620 Instructor Training and Certification Course is designed to teach and certify individuals in different discrimination skills, that is, to improve accuracy of discriminations between an acceptable or not acceptable cable or wire harness assembly per the IPC/WHMA-A-620 document. This lecture only course teaches students the accept/reject criteria in the IPC/WHMA-A-620, for all three classes of cable and wire harness assembly.
- Be able to reference the IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard to make accept/reject decisions
- Proficiently conduct operator courses in modules per IPC requirements
- Explain IPC terminology and their definitions
- Earn a score of 80% or better on BOTH the open and closed book IPC examinations in order for certification.
- IPC/WHMA-A-620, Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies standard
- CD-Rom with visual aids for conducting CIS courses and an electronic instructor guide with lesson plans and reference material
- IPC certificate of completion
- computer and projector to show the training curriculum
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard for each student to reference during testing
- computer with online access for each student to take his/her exams
- exams that will need to be purchased through IPC