Rework / Repair Services
BEST POS repair is the solution for customers with non-critical POS repair and maintenance needs. Our technicians have been trained to repair and service POS systems at the component level. With the rising cost of today's new machines, service and repair of your existing equipment is making more sense each day.
BEST technicians specialize in depot IBM (SurePOS series, 700 / 500 / 300 series/ 4800/ 4694 products) POS repair as well as servicing of NCR POS (RealPOS series, 7452 / 7845 series) , Panasonic POS, Javelin POS and Par POS products. We are competent at repairing Main boards, touchscreens and flat panel displays.
- Clean and remove all loose material from case.
- Clean all circuit boards with ESD safe chemicals.
- Check and repair all damaged cables and connectors.
- Inspect, adjust, clean and tighten display connections.
- Check voltage on primary and memory backup batteries.
- Replace all depleted lithium backup batteries with new ones.
- Insure a clean aesthetic appearance and run through Quality control prior to shipping.
BEST has expertise in a variety of rework processes including SMT fine pitch devices, BGA rework and LGA rework, all of which are required in today’s’ sophisticated electronics. We know how to properly handle, package and ship electronics as we are used to handling high end industrial, telecommunications, military and medical electronic boards.
Repair Warranties –Our standard warranty is 90 days, and extended warranties are available.
We use high quality, OEM parts when repairing or replacing items on your equipment.