Outsourced Solder Techs/Inspectors
BEST Inc. can assist you in sourcing skilled soldering technicians for your large rework project or surge in orders or repairs. We can provide you with skilled, experienced and certified soldering technicians or rework operators. These skilled technicians have passed our intensive soldering skills testing and have gone through a variety of soldering or rework certification classes at our onsite training center.
We also conduct personal screening including drug and background screening services. These technicians are able to “hit the ground running” in terms the soldering, wiring or cable routing work that needs to be performed.
Electronics Source Inspection
BEST Inc. inspectors can perform a source inspection audit of purchased products and process records at the electronic contract manufacturer’s plant to verify compliance with your contractual requirements. Inspection can be performed by IPC-A-610 , IPC-A-620 certified technicians to be a “second set of eyes” to make sure the materials comply to your contract requirements prior to shipment. Our inspectors can inspect and examine the assembly or wire harness that is fabricated at the supplier’s facility to verify product integrity and conformance. Our inspectors, unlike other temp workers from general employment agencies have experience and are trained to serve as the first inspection of a production piece against and accordance with engineering drawings.
Who can use one of the contract electronics inspectors?
- Companies which need to examine a customer purchased product at the electronic manufacturing services facility with the intention to verify product integrity and conformance to specified requirements prior to delivery.
- Companies which need to examine and ensure that the conformance of subassemblies may be obscured and impossible to inspect, subsequently are thoroughly examined.
- Organizations that need to inspect a first production board or cable assembly to check for compliance with engineering drawings.
- Companies and organizations that need to inspect a finished electronic product prior to shipment.
Benefits of an Electronics Source Inspection Audit
- Enables the reviewing of the supplier’s processing records to establish all plant manufacturing, inspection and test operations have been carried out and properly recorded.
- Verify that the board, assembly or wire harness product complies with pertinent engineering drawings
- Ensures that the PCB markings or labelling requirements set out in drawings or associated specifications are met
- Enables the checking for evidence that any measuring equipment used in prior inspections or tests was under a system of calibrations control, and within calibration at the time the inspections or tests were performed.